Sanitization is critically important to maintaining a healthy, swimmable pool and spa, with clean clear water. However, with traditional powder, pellet or liquid chlorination it’s not always easy to maintain the perfect chlorine level in your pool or spa. Many pool owners find traditional chlorination methods to be expensive, unsafe (contact with concentrated chlorine), messy, smelly, and difficult to maintain.
Fortunately, there’s a better way to sanitize: the AquaRite Salt Chlorination System!
What Is the AquaRite SCS?
The AquaRite Salt Chlorination System is a natural, hassle-free, and low-maintenance solution to the problem of maintaining adequate pool chlorine levels without the need for dangerous powders or liquids.
Here’s how it works:
- Maintain proper levels of pH, total alkalinity and water hardness to ensure optimal sanitization (same as a traditional chlorine pool).
- Add the proper amount of pool salt to your pool to increase the salinity of the water. To achieve the correct level of salinity, a simple formula is used to determine the amount of salt needed for your pool.
- The salt water in your pool is pumped into the AquaRite TurboCell.
- The TurboCell uses a small amount of electrical current to convert the dissolved salt into chlorine gas.
- The gaseous chlorine is then dissolved back into the water.
- The freshly chlorinated water is reintroduced into your pool for complete and consistent sanitization.
The best part about the AquaRite Salt Chlorination System is that it’s easy to install and use! It can be simply integrated into your pool’s existing in-line pump system, it only takes a small amount of electricity to operate and converting you pool from traditional to salt chlorination is a breeze.
Worried about salty water? The recommended level of salt in pools is only 3,000 parts-per-million (PPM), which is only 1/10 the salinity of naturally occurring seawater. In fact that’s less salt than found in tears produced by the human body, Speaking of our bodies, did you know that salt water pools reduce skin and eye irritation and greatly reduce the “chlorine smell” we’ve all experienced?
The LeverEdge customers love this system because it provides a lower cost, natural, and convenient alternative to harsh liquid and solid chemical chlorine traditionally used in pools and spas.
Manufactured by Hayward—a reputable, proven name in the pool and spa industry—the AquaRite Salt Chlorination System is a breath of fresh air for pool owners who want to free themselves from the hassles and cost of handling harsh chlorine to treat their pools.
Contact Us to Learn More
At The LeverEdge, we want you to get the most out of your pool for as many months out of the year as possible. We can make this happen through the strategic use of state-of-the-art technologies and expertise.
With the AquaRite SCS, it’s all about comfort, convenience, and cost savings. If you’re interested in learning more about this incredible, time-saving solution for pool owners, contact The LeverEdge today.
Share this Post