Whether you’re concerned about odors, germs, or your home’s overall air quality, a Qualitair air purifier can make a great addition to your existing HVAC system and HEPA filters.
Why should you worry about your home’s air quality? What are the benefits of air purifiers? How do they work? Here’s what you need to know about whole-home air purifying systems.
Why Worry About Your Indoor Air Quality?
Much of the time, indoor air quality is actually worse than outdoor quality. That’s because, in addition to the smog and other outdoor air pollutants, homes also have things like dust mites and pet dander contributing to poor air quality.
According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), health concerns from poor indoor quality can include things like:
- Irritation of the throat, nose, and eyes
- Respiratory issues
- Heart disease
Benefits of Whole-Home Air Purifiers
Whole-home air purifiers have a wide range of benefits. Among other things, they are:
- Safe. Ozone and UV light work together to purify your home’s air the same way nature cleans the air outdoors.
- Quiet. Qualitair air purifiers are silent, which is something that can’t be said for many smaller units.
- Efficient. Using less energy than a 60-watt lightbulb, these air purification systems won’t add much to your electric bill every month.
- Low maintenance. Replace the ozone and UV light bulbs once every two years, then sit back and relax while the air purifier works like it’s supposed to.
How Do Qualitair Air Purifiers Work?
Qualitair air purifiers use a combination of ozone and ultraviolet light to neutralize odors, kill germs, and improve your home’s overall air quality in combination with a good filter.
The ozone is completely contained within the system and never escapes into your home, and ultraviolet (UV) light is so safe and powerful that it’s used in hospitals to sterilize surgical equipment and operating rooms.
While Qualitair air purifiers make an excellent addition to your existing air filter system, they are not a replacement for a high-quality HEPA filter since they can’t capture particulate matter like dust, pet dander, and pollen. Air purifiers remove odors and microbes from the air that traditional filters may miss.
Learn More Today
Ready to talk to an expert about why a Qualitair whole-home air purifier might be right for you? Click here or call 813-403-5100 now to talk to one of the professionals at The LeverEdge about the advantages of a Qualitair system and how to get one in your home.
Share this Post