It’s easy on the environment
Our water conditioning products are designed to preserve our planet’s precious resources while improving people’s lives. Our manufacturing processes and technology improvements aim for greater energy efficiency and lower environmental impact. With a Pro Elite Professional Series Water Treatment System in your home, you’re helping protect our environment:
- Energy-efficient operation with fewer regeneration cycles
- Extend the life and improve the efficiency of water-using appliances
- Use gentler cleaners instead of harsh chemicals
- Use less shampoo, soap, detergent and other cleaning products
Benefits your whole family will enjoy
Once you have conditioned your water, you can feel the difference immediately. Your skin and hair will feel cleaner, fresher and softer after bathing. Your towels and other fabrics will retain their natural softness, fluffiness and comfort. Sheets and bedding will feel cleaner and smell fresher. Your glassware and dishes will sparkle once again, and unsightly hard water spots will be eliminated. Ugly stains in your sink and in other areas of your bathroom will be gone for good.
- Cut spending on detergents and other cleaning supplies – by up to 50%
- Showering gives you a fresh, clean feel
- Machine washables will rinse cleaner, feel softer and retain color longer
- No more soap film or hardness residue
- Reduce energy costs and extend the life of the water heater and other water-using appliances
When it comes to improving your lifestyle, saving money on cleaning
products and feeling better in your own home, the choice shouldn’t be
hard at all.
How it Works
How the Pro Elite™ Water Treatment System Treats Your Water
- Unconditioned water passes through a bed of extremely small resin beads.
- Undesirable minerals are drawn to the resin beads and attach to the surface.
- Virtually all undesirable minerals are removed when the water reaches the bottom of the tank.
- The conditioned water passes up through the riser tube and is distributed throughout the house.
- Regenerant solution from the regenerant tank is used to recharge the resin beads.
Innovative Conductivity Cells
- Automatically adjusts to changing water conditions
- Ensures a continuous supply of quality water
ADVANCED CONDUCTIVITY CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Conductivity cell design is innovative and market proven
- Superior conductivity with non-corrosive 18-karat gold-plated probes
- Replaces traditional metered and time clock controls
EASY ON THE ENVIRONMENT
- Fewer regeneration and rinse cycles conserve water and regenerant
Quality From a Trusted Name
GE, an innovator in water technology, has crafted the Pro Elite™ Professional Series Water Treatment System to the highest standards. Your investment will reward you with quality water throughout your home.
The bold, contemporary enclosure design places the Pro Elite in a class of its own. Its contoured triangular shape and two-toned grey/metallic finish make it a standout among contemporary home appliances.