QUALITY FROM A TRUSTED NAME
An AvantaPure® Water Treatment System delivers the benefit of GE innovation and leadership in
water processing technology. The result is quality water throughout your home.
Hard Water is Hard on Your Home
When your home uses hard, unconditioned water, undesirable elements (calcium, magnesium, chlorine, iron and sediment) enter from wells or municipal water supplies. They take a toll on your plumbing, appliances, linens, glassware and more. And that takes a toll on your wallet. The solution is an AvantaPure® Professional Series Water Treatment System by GE. By supplying conditioned water throughout your home, it lets you enjoy the rich rewards of quality water.
The Tell-Tale Signs
You can taste, see and feel the evidence of unconditioned water in your home:
- Scratchy towels
- Stiff bed linens and clothes
- Fabrics that break down prematurely
- Chlorine and iron tastes in tap water
- Soaps, shampoos and detergents that lather poorly and rinse slowly
- Cloudy, spotted glassware that even the best dishwasher can’t fix
- Mineral deposits on bathroom and kitchen plumbing fixtures
- Hard-to-remove stains in sinks and toilets
The Hidden Costs
It’s the evidence you don’t see that costs the most. Unconditioned water degrades your home’s plumbing, and robs you in other, less obvious ways:
- Mineral build-up in pipes can reduce water flow and lead to clogged water pipes
- Water-using appliances suffer increased wear-and-tear
- More money is spent on soaps, shampoos and cleaning products
- Extra time is spent cleaning bathroom and kitchen fixtures, tile and sinks
HOW IT WORKS
How the AvantaPure® Water Treatment System treats your water
- Untreated water containing impurities passes through a bed of extremely small resin beads.
- Undesirable minerals are drawn to the resin beads and attach to the surface.
- Virtually all unwanted minerals are removed when the water reaches the bottom of the tank.
- Treated water passes up through the riser tube and is distributed throughout the house.
- Regenerant from the storage tank is used to recharge the resin beads.
The AvantaPure® Advantage
The AvantaPure® Water Treatment System by GE saves money and conserves resources through its Upflow Proportional Regeneration process. This innovative treatment process only regenerates the depleted portion of the resin bed, which makes this system environmentally friendly.
The rewards of conditioned water
Quality conditioned water enhances your home life in ways both subtle and significant.
- Tap water tastes better
- Towels and sheets feel softer
- Glassware gets a renewed sparkle
- Tile shines, faucets gleam
- Soaps and shampoos have richer lather and rinse completely clean
- Detergents and cleaning agents perform better
- Water-using appliances and the water heater last longer*
It all comes from the AvantaPure® Professional Series Water Treatment System by GE. It’s environmentally friendly, conserves energy and has the long-term reliability you expect from GE.
The reliable AvantaPure® system is designed to deliver the benefits of comfortable, conditioned water for a long time to come.
- Spend less on soaps, detergents and cleaning supplies… up to a 50% savings!
- Showering leaves you with a fresh, clean feel
- Machine washables rinse cleaner, feel softer and retain color longer
- Dishes can be rinsed without costly drying agents
When it comes to making life easier, saving money and feeling better in your own home, the choice shouldn’t be hard at all.
|The AvantaPure Water Treatment System by GE is Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI Std. 44.|
|The AvantaPure Water Treatment System by GE is Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only.|
|Feature||Avantapure with Downflow Regeneration||Avantapure with Upflow Proportional Regeneration|
Upflow Proportional Regeneration process. Innovative treatment process only regenerates the depleted portion of the resin bed
Upflow Proportional Regeneration is exceptionally efficient and environmentally friendly. Saves water, money and conserves resources
A full digital electronic controller with large, multi-color display is in command through all stages of treatment, adjusting in response to changes in water usage
|Only the finest|
Components constructed of the very best materials to withstand corrosion and wear
|A sleek look|
A contemporary design places the system in a class of its own