If spring is the time to deep clean your house, fall is the perfect time to deep clean its air. As the temperature drops, you keep your windows closed more and more often, trapping in odors and germs, which makes fall the perfect season for adding a whole-home air purifier to your existing HVAC system.
How do these purifiers work, and what are the benefits? Read on to find out!
Why Freshen Your Home’s Air?
- Eye, throat, or nose irritation
- Worsened asthma
- Respiratory disease
- Heart disease
How Qualitair Air Purifiers Work
These whole-home air purifiers combine the power of ultraviolet (UV) light and ozone to kill germs, neutralize odors, and improve the overall air quality of your home when combined with a regular air filter.
All the ozone is safely contained inside the system and won’t escape into your home, and UV light is so powerful and safe that hospitals use it to sterilize operating rooms and surgical equipment. Together, the UV light and ozone purify your air the same way mother nature does.
Benefits of Whole-Home Air Purifiers
Qualitair whole-home air purifying systems have many benefits, including:
- Quiet. Unlike single-room air purifiers, whole-home air purifiers are silent, so they don’t add any noise pollution to your house.
- Safe. UV light and ozone work together to sanitize your air the same way air is purified naturally outdoors.
- Low maintenance. You only need to replace the UV and ozone light bulbs every two years. Other than that, sit back and relax while your Qualitair system purifies your air.
- Efficient. Since a whole-home air purifier uses less power than a 60-watt light bulb, it won’t add much to your electric bill every month.
A Special Note
Qualitair air purifiers make an amazing addition to an existing air filter system. However, they aren’t a replacement for a high-quality HEPA filter because they can’t catch particulate matter such as pollen, pet dander, and dust. Whole-home air purifiers remove microbes and odors that traditional filters can miss.
Learn More Today
If you’re interested in learning more about whether a Qualitair air purifying system is right for your home, contact The LeverEdge today by clicking here or calling 813-403-5100. One of our experts will tell you about the system and talk to you about how you can get one.
Share this Post