Are you tired of running from room to room in your home with sprays or plug-ins to mask odors? Save yourself the time, frustration, and monthly expense by upgrading to a whole-home air purifier, instead. Every time your heating or air conditioning kicks on, the system purifies all the air in your home.
Did You Know?
Did you know that indoor air quality is usually worse than outdoor air quality? Unlike the outdoors, pollutants and irritants can get trapped in your home without the chance to blow away with the wind. Some health effects from poor indoor quality can include:
- Eye, nose, or throat irritation
- Worsened asthma
- Heart disease
- Respiratory disease
What Is a Whole-Home Air Purifier?
A Qualitair whole-home air purifying system goes inside your current ductwork and uses ultraviolet (UV) light and ozone to sterilize and purify your air the same way Mother Nature does.
UV light is so good at sterilization that hospitals use it to sterilize operating rooms and surgical instruments, so you can count on it to kill microorganisms floating in your home’s air.
Ozone removes odors, including cigarette smoke, pet odors, and cooking smells. There’s no need to worry about ozone leaking into your home – it’s transformed back into healthy oxygen before leaving the system and entering your house.
Air Purifier Benefits
Some of the many benefits of whole-home air purifiers include:
- Low maintenance. Stop buying sprays and other refillable or disposable scented products. Switch to an air purifier and replace the UV light bulbs once every 2 years – that’s it!
- Safe. How much do you trust the chemicals in sprays and other scents? The UV light and ozone in a Qualitair purifier are natural, with no harmful chemicals.
- Cost-effective. Not only can you stop buying consumable air fresheners, but the air purifier uses less energy than a 60-watt lightbulb, so it won’t add much to your electric bill.
- Silent. Qualitair purifiers are silent and only work when you already have your heat or AC on. Smaller purifiers can be quite loud.
A Qualitair air purifying system is not meant to replace a traditional HEPA filter. While an air purifier helps remove odors and microorganisms, it can’t remove particulate matter like dust, dander, and pollen. An air purifier makes an excellent complement to an existing air filtration system.
Learn More Today
Still not sure if a Qualitair system is right for you? Talk to one of the experts at The LeverEdge today to discuss how you, your family, and your home could benefit. Simply call 813-403-5100 or click here for more information.
Share this Post